Wednesday, February 25

Random Wednesday


1. The first thing I thought of when I saw this peacoat was London. Maybe the Paddington bear has something to do with it. This just about seals my commitment to bring my boys to a place I visited many times when growing up.

2. This is a peacoat for a 5 year old. And it shows how risk adverse I am - if Russell doesn't wear it, I'm sure Lucas will get the chance of a lifetime.

3. I love the camo print but I don't have anything in my closet that bears this work-it-or-lose-it print. It's totally out my usual fashion palette. Other camo things I'm lusting after includes the Mulberry Mini Cara Delevingne Bag in Khaki Camouflage and Hypergrand Jungle Camo watch.

4. This is reason #52 why I love Cotton On Kids - crazy sale deal at $20. Back in the store, I saw reason #53, 54 and 55.

5. Dressing up boys is pretty fun since I'm not the princess-y kind of person and my wallet thanks me for it. Having said that, I still feel the pinch whenever I see something ridiculously cute for girls.

No comments: