Friday, August 21

Ramen Keisuke Tori King, 100AM


Ever since my Marutama experience 8 glorious years ago, I have stayed clear of chicken-based ramen. That was how traumatised my tastebuds were. When the colleague suggested Ramen Keisuke Tori King for lunch, I readily agreed, no doubt lured by the promise of free hardboiled eggs and sesame-marinated beansprouts. 

I was pretty much blown away by what we got. This picture above is my colleague's Green Spicy as I didn't have the foresight to snap a picture - I honestly didn't think I was going to enjoy my meal as much as I did.

I had Black Spicy ramen; despite the sinister-looking pool of chili oil and grounded black pepper, it ended up being quite mild. Nonetheless, it was still a ridiculously delectable bowl of goodness. The chicken leg and charshu were haplessly tender, and I slurped up every drop of that gloriously creamy broth.

No comments: