Wednesday, April 13

Super Simple, China Square Food Centre


The one thing about Raffles Place is there is not shortage of goop-approvied nutritional options. One of the newest entrants is Super Simple at China Square Food Centre. Super Simple's positioning is simple enough - affordable nutrient-dense meals made simple. They offer customisable meal-boxes with a choice of protein, complex carbo and supplements from $8.90; there are No Fuss Sets too for the undecided. 

My lunch appointment that day suggested lunch there, and while I wasn't particularly excited, I was too drained after a work call to suggest somewhere else. 

I decided to treat myself to a meal box consisting ribeye, brown rice, broccoli, zucchini and sou vide egg.  There was little doubt that this was a healthy meal - I popped in a handful of almonds as soon as I got back to the office. 

No comments: